Thursday, April 9, 2020

Gratitude Day 2 - Everything happen for a reason

Today I will write the gratitude about my career.

During my childhood, my dream to be a doctor ... cliche right?  Until now my favourite film TV is about hospital, doctor, EMT.  And when I enter Junior High School I would like to be a doctor and a policewoman and also until now my favourite film TV other than doctor is detective or police... SWAT is one of my favourite.😍

However the reality came upon my end of year in Senior High School. I realise that my parents already retired and old. My birth date is 1 month before my mother reach her 42 years old so by the time I finished my Senior High School my parents were 60 years old.
At that time to be a doctor you must studied for 7 years at the quickest. And if I would like to be a police on top of the doctor, I needed another 3 years so by the time I finished all the study and could take care my parents they already 70 years old.πŸ‘΅πŸ‘΄

Therefore I decided to change my dream to studied a major which could find the job quickly. I didn't like to be a secretary as per my mother's career however I realised it that is the job you could find easily so I joint 1 year secretary school and it's correct I got my first job only 1 month after I finish that school.πŸ˜‡

In my career life I always think that I will retire as the secretary however 12 years after I have the career as the secretary I have the opportunity to change my career as the HR Professional. And 27 years later I became HR Manager.πŸ’…I enjoy and feel that I find my purpose & passion in HR professional career.πŸ’—

If I saw my career journey, I am grateful that I decided to change the career dream because I only need 2 years to study after Senior High School and work afterward so I could taken care my parents and also marriedπŸ‘° before my parents reach 70 years old so they are still in good condition.
If I insist the career as the doctor and policewoman perhaps I could not taking care my parents as I need to be assigned outside town until several years later.πŸ˜”

So I always believe that "everything happen for a reason"πŸ˜— as I already had that experience during my childhood up to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment