Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Gratitude Day 1 - Survive the day

During this tough day, I would like to make daily journal to show my gratitude and ✌positive vibe every day starting today.

I will start with story of my childhood.👶
I came from the middle lower family. My father was freelancer while my mother was a secretary in a government company. I am the youngest from 2 children from same mother. My brother is 6 years older.

The first gratitude is from my childhood. 👧
Although my mother 👩was working mom, she always prioritised the family. 👪
She choose to live in the company's house which in the same complex with her office so she could maximise her time with the children. I never feel less priority nor attention from her as she will start to accompany me to study in the afternoon after office hours.

With my mom is working mom, she also teach me to be the independent person. So below are my childhood experience :

Elementary school👼
- knitting
- cross stitch
- sew to repair my clothes

Junior High School💪
- Go to Wet Market by myself
- Cook for the family before school
- Wash for total family

Senior High School💃
- Make design for my own school uniform
- Sew school uniform by myself
- Sew my home dress

All above I did it in my free time during my childhood without disturb my study nor my social relationship💅. I am proud to say that my school performance 👍was not bad. I could be in the 5 top star class during Elementary & Junior High School.

I am very grateful that my mom teach me how to do the house chores from my young ages because I could survive💪 when I start my own marriage while I still do the chores for my parent's house without jeopardise my performance at work.

And this is my first gratitude that I have my supermom as my mom so I could survive in this difficult time as I enjoy my time at home to taking care the family and house chores.😍💕💋

No comments:

Post a Comment